There are so many things to do in Napa Valley. Finding fully furnished apartments in Napa Valley can be a struggle but the executive suites at TenTen Napa have everything you ever dreamed of. Don’t waste your time trying to find housing! Call TenTen to take care of your furnished housing needs so you can enjoy what the city has to offer.
Napa Valley has a lot to be proud of. In addition to truly beautiful scenery, this small area of Northern California boasts some of the world’s best wine and food. The combination of excellent soil and weather conditions makes fertile ground for olives, nuts, fruit, and of course wine, including all the French varietals and the region’s prized grape, Cabernet Sauvignon. The great thing about the furnished apartments at TenTen Napa is that they are centrally located and close to all that this wonderful place has to offer. Here are a few things to do while in Napa.
- Visit Clos Pegase and experience a wine maker’s love of art. This winery is full of interesting sculpture and other fine are. An amazing find!
- Eat at Tra Vigne. Conveniently located right on Highway 29, this restaurant serves delicious Italian inspired food at reasonable prices. There is plenty of outdoor seating.
- Stop at V. Sattui on Highway 29 just before St. Helena. The winery has an amazing deli! Try some cheese before buying, choose a chutney or spread to go with it, grab a baguette and chocolates, and you have a great picnic. If you’re really hungry, try a gourmet sandwich.
- Enjoy the views from the short term stay apartments at TenTen Napa. The views here are spectacular and just breathtaking.
- Experience Napa in the fall. Napa Valley’s grape vines hace some of the most striking fall colors anywhere and makes it definitely worth a visit in November.
- Take a winery tour. Choose a winery that has a tour that appeals to you. If you love caves, visit one. If you enjoy white wines, go to a winery that advertises whites in its tour. Even at the big wineries like Beringer, a tour is a great way to learn about that area and how wine is made.
Whatever you it is that you like, you’ll find it here in Napa Valley.